For the bonding of all filling materials, dual core build-up, compomers, resin cements, crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays.
- Delivers high bonding values to both dentine and enamel
- Dissolves the smear layer, penetrating the tubules and peritubular dentine, forming resin tags
- If applied to enamel, the Primer produces a significant pattern with an enhanced surface area, leading to improved enamel bonding
- No post-operative sensitivity
- Can be used with Bond Activator, to make the bonding agent self-curing.
- Ideal for areas which are unreachable with a LED curing unit
More on the product
|DBQAB-10||1 Bonding bottle|
|DBQAK||1 bottle of Prime "A" (10 ml) + 1 Bond "B" bottle (10 ml) + 70 micro-applicators|
|DBQAP-10||1 Primer bottle|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.