For cementation of temporary prosthesis (long term - until 8 months) or permanent cementation of implant-retained crowns and bridges
- No eugenol - No interferences with permanent cements
- High bonding strength, but with an easy removal
- Leaves perfectly healthy gingiva after removal of the temporary crown
- Binds to the inside of temporary crowns: the removal of the temporary crown takes off all of the cement
- Nothing left to remove on the natural tooth and the prepared teeth stay perfectly clean
- Rebasing and cementation in one stage
- Can be used on vital teeth
- Thin film – Very aesthetic result
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.
Dentotemp - Long term temporary cement - Special implant
More on the product
|DT-2.10||2 10 ml syringes (base + catalyst) + 10 mixing spoons + 1 mixing pad|
|DTCA1-5||1 Automix syringe (5 ml) + 5 mixing tips|
|DTCA2-20||2 Automix syringes (5 ml) + 20 mixing tips|
|DTCA4-VP||4 Automix syringes (5 ml) + 40 mixing tips|
DentoTemp can be mixed with a small amount of petroleum jelly to reduce its retention A Furrer plier is particularly adept to removing temporary elements DentoTemp binds to the inside of the temporary crown. Resealing the temporary element is easy with the addition of extra DentoTemp For a temporary cementation on a composite restored tooth, isolate the core