For cementation of temporary prosthesis (long term - until 8 months) or permanent cementation of implant-retained crowns and bridges
- No eugenol - No interferences with permanent cements
- High bonding strength, but with an easy removal
- Leaves perfectly healthy gingiva after removal of the temporary crown
- Binds to the inside of temporary crowns: the removal of the temporary crown takes off all of the cement
- Nothing left to remove on the natural tooth and the prepared teeth stay perfectly clean
- Rebasing and cementation in one stage
- Can be used on vital teeth
- Thin film – Very aesthetic result
Dentotemp - Long term temporary cement - Special implant
More on the product
|DT-2.10||2 10 ml syringes (base + catalyst) + 10 mixing spoons + 1 mixing pad|
|DTCA1-5||1 Automix syringe (5 ml) + 5 mixing tips|
|DTCA2-20||2 Automix syringes (5 ml) + 20 mixing tips|
|DTCA4-VP||4 Automix syringes (5 ml) + 40 mixing tips|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.