For short term temporary restorations (1 to 3 months)
- Easy to use
- No eugenol no interference with permanent cements
- Resin based formula
- Resistant to deformation from chewing
- Perfectly watertight cementation of the restoration
- Dentine shade for an aesthetic result
- No exothermic reactions
- Not soluble in oral fluids
- Contains fluorides
- Easy excess retrieval, no residues
- Easy clean-up of the temporary prosthesis after retrieval
More on the product
|PTEMP1-10||1 automix syringe (5 ml) + 10 mixing tips|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.