Specially formulated for ceramic, porcelain, zirconia
TotalC-Ram is dedicated to permanent cementation of: crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers and posts.
- All in one ! Etching + primer + bonding + cement
- Exceptional bonding strength
- Dual curing (light- or self-curing) Guaranteed curing in areas with limited light penetration
- Optimized gel state for an easy excess removal: simply cure 2s
- No post-operative sensitivitive
- Extremely thin film (10 μm)
- Not soluble in the oral fluids
- Radiopaque 250% of Al
- Can be used on vital teeth
- 3 available shades: Opaque-dentine, Translucent & White
- Long term shade stability
- Refrigerate for longer shelf life
More on the product
|TTCRAM-BLC||1 automix syringe (8 g) + 10 mixing tips + 10 fine intra-oral tips + 10 extra-fine intra-oral tips||White|
|TTCRAM-OD||1 automix syringe (8 g) + 10 mixing tips + 10 fine intra-oral tips + 10 extra-fine intra-oral tips||Opaque dentine|
|TTCRAM-TR||1 automix syringe (8 g) + 10 mixing tips + 10 fine intra-oral tips + 10 extra-fine intra-oral tips||Translucent|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.