Specially formulated for metal
TotalCem is dedicated to permanent cementation of: crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts.
- All in one: Etching + Bonding + Cement
- Exceptional bonding strength
- Dual curing (Light- or self-curing)
- Guaranteed curing in areas with limited light penetration
- Optimized gel state for an easy removal of excess: simply cure for 3-4s
- Film thickness =10 μm
- Perfect seal
- Radiopaque 250% of Al
- Can be used on vital teeth
- 2 shades available: Universal A2 & Translucent
- Long term shade stability
- Keep refridgerated after use
- 3 types of intra-oral tips: (fine, extra-fine and ultra-fine Colibri)
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.
More on the product
|TCEM3-VPA2||3 automix syringes (8 g) + 30 mixing tips + 30 fine intra-oral tips + 30 extra-fine intra-oral tips||A2|
|TCEM3-VPTR||3 automix syringes (8 g) + 30 mixing tips + 30 thin intra-oral tips + 30 extra-thin intra-oral tips||Translucent|
|TTLCEM-A2||1 automix syringe (8 g) + 10 mixing tips + 10 fine intra-oral tips + 10 extra-fine intra-oral tips||A2|
|TTLCEM-TR||1 automix syringe (8 g) + 10 mixing tips + 10 fine intra-oral tips + 10 extra-fine intra-oral tips||Translucent|
- Before applying TotalCem, the dentine must be dry, but not too dry
- For inlays and onlays, etching the enamel edges with phosphoric acid is recommended, in order to increase the bonding strength (while taking care of not spreading over onto the dentine)
- How to clean the root canal before applying TotalCem, in order to have an optimum cementation: Remove all residues of gutta percha with a calibrated drill. Pass over it with an ultrasonic probe. Rinse well and dry without over-drying. Apply TotalCem with an extra-fine intra-oral tip
- TotalCem has not been developed to adhere to enamel with no mechanical support (eg. dental brackets, veneers)