IPERBOND MAX is a one-component, self-etching, light-curing universal adhesive for reliable bonding in one step. Its formulation based on 4-META and 10-MDP acidic monomers, which act as powerful structural agents, allows a tenacious bond to both dentin and enamel.
- Universal adhesive: etching, primer and bonding in one bottle
- Incorporates 10-MDP monomer: high bonding strength on both enamel and dentin
- Optimized viscosity and high thixotropy: adhesion via a homogeneous layer without excess
- Light-curing in just 10 seconds
- Freedom in the choice of protocol: E&R (etching-rinsing) or SE (self-etching system) techniques
- Stable material over time - does not require storage in the refrigerator
- Gentle etching, which reduces the risk of hyper-sensitivity (2> pH> 2.5)
- 1 single bottle, 1 single application and only 10 seconds of polymerization: fast, simple and reliable
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.
IPERBOND MAX - Protocol
More on the product
Shear bond strength to dentin: 26 MPa
Shear bond strength to enamel: 24 MPa
Shear bond strength to Zirconia + sandblasting: 46 MPa
Shear bond strength to lithium disilicate + etching + silane (prepared surface): 36 MPa