PREVENTSEALSelf-etching light-cured pit & fissure sealant
Use of the self-etching technique for the preventive sealing of pits of permanent teeth in patients presenting a raised risk of developing cavities.
- Self-etching : no etching, no rinsing! A real time-saver
- For pits and fissures that are particularly sensitive to dental decay, as they are difficult to clean.
- Sealing with PreventSeal self-Etching pit & fissure sealant gives protection to sensitive tooth surfaces by protecting them with a waterproof layer of resin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria and enhances oral hygiene.
- Excellent bonding strength on enamel (21MPa) for a long lasting seal
- Optimal fluidity for perfect spreading into the pits and fissures
- Fluoride release for better protection against tooth decay
- Supplied with:
- Pointed brushes > For easy cleaning of the pits and fissures
- Extra-fine needle tips > For precise and economical sealant application
More on the product
|PVSE-25G||20 needle tips 25 g|
|PVSEAL||1 syringe (1.2 ml) + 10 tips|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the leaflet or labeling before use.