MTA Bioseal is an endodontic root canal sealer based on Mineral Trioxide Aggregate. It is a double paste component that allows complete filling of all root canals including accessory and lateral ones.
- Homogeneous penetration of MTA in tubulis
- Prevention of the proliferation of bacteria (bacteriostatic properties)
- Perfect sealing
- Fast and durable protective action
- Decreased working time
- Easy insertion into the canal
- Easy withdrawal when needed
- Does not discolour teeth
More on the product
|4g MTA cement syringe + 10 mixing tips + 1 mixing pad
Class IIb medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.