For direct restorations with glass-fiber post
Dentoclic glass-fiber posts are made of 80% unidirectionnal parallel oriented glass fibers embedded in 20% of epoxy-resin. This type of post enables minimally invasive direct restorations.
Excellent mechanical properties for a reduced risk of fracture
- Homogeneous distribution of the mechanical constraints
- Excellent resistance to flexion (836Mpa) thanks to its many longitudinal glass-fibers
- Elastic behavior similar to dentin
Highly translucent posts
- Excellent distribution of the light in the whole material
- Allows polymerization of the core build-up material on all of the post surface
- Mechanical and chemical retention thanks to the bond between the core build-up composite material and the glass fiber post
- High radiopacity (232% Al)
- No risk of corrosion or coloration
- Compatible with Dentoclic drills
More on the product
|KFVO20||Kit||Ivory||6 purple + 6 White + 4 Yellow + 4 Red + 1 Pilote drill + 4 cylindro-conical drills + 1 manual wrench + gauge||-||-|
|KFVT20||Kit||Translucent||6 purple + 6 White + 4 Yellow + 4 Red + 1 Pilote drill + 4 cylindro-conical drills + 1 manual wrench + gauge||-||-|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.