For direct restorations
Available in 2 versions: Dentocore and Dentocore Body
The viscosity of Dentocore is not too viscous, not too liquid, perfect for post cementation ; whereas Dentocore Body has a firmer consistency, which makes it ideal for core build-up.
- Dual (self- and light-curing) Polymerization guaranteed, even in the areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit light
- Rubbery phase allows for removal of excess material
- Enhanced mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composite
- Low polymerization shrinkage, better marginal adaptation
- Excellent compressive strength for long lasting restorations
- Fluoride release
- Strengthens natural tooth structure and helps to prevent secondary tooth decay
- 3 different tips for Automix syringes: Extra-fine, intra-oral and fine and flexible colibri
- Available in syringe and cartridge.
Dentocore - Core build-up and post cementation composite material
More on the product
|DABODY1-10||1 Dentocore Body syringe + 10 mixing tips + 10 intra-oral tips + 10 extra-thin intra-oral tips||A3|
|DABODY3-VP||3 Dentocore Body syringes + 30 mixing tips + 30 intra-oral tips + 30 extra-thin intra-oral tips||A3|
|DCA3-50||1 Dentocore cartridge (50g) + 25 mixing tips + 25 intra-oral tips||A3|
|DCB-50||1 Dentocore cartridge (50g) + 25 mixing tips + 25 intra-oral tips||White|
|DCBODY-50||1 Dentocore cartridge (50 g) + 25 mixing tips + 25 intra-oral tips||A3|
|DCE-50||Refill of 25 mixing tips + 25 thin intra-oral tips||-|
|DCEXXF-50||Refill of 25 mixing tips + 25 extra-thin intra-oral tips||-|
|DCSAK1||1 Dentocore syringe + 10 mixing tips + 10 intra-oral tips + 10 extra-thin intra-oral tips||A3|
|DTEM-20||Refill with 20 mixing tips||-|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.
DENTOCLIC GLASS FIBER POSTS