Adaptable tip thanks to its "V"-shaped notch
- Material specifically designed to obtain an extremely flexible tip
- Grooves making the tip easier to bend
- Keeps the given angle
- Able to reach difficult areas without compromising on the quality of the spray
- Dry air guaranteed
- Air and water pass through two separate pipes right to the end of the tip
- Very low risk
- No danger of direct or cross-contamination
- No danger of microbial migration
- Single use
- Made in France
More on the product
|AIRU200-A||Box of 200 tips||White|
|AIRU200-B||Box of 200 tips||Blue|
|AIRU200-V||Box of 200 tips||Green|
Class I medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certifying body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the leaflet or labeling before use.