37% phosphoric acid etching gel
For etching tooth enamel and dentine when preparing surfaces for application of composites.
- Stays in place, does not run
- Simple to use
- Washes off quickly and easily
- Excellent water solubility
- Tips should be removed and discarded after use
- Tips can be angled to enable easy and accurate placement of the gel even in distal and lingual preparations
More on the product
|DE-4.12||4 1.2 ml syringes + 8 needle tips|
|DEA-20||Refill of 20 needle tips 22G|
|DETCH-VP||1 Jumbo syringe (50 ml) + 5 empty 1.2 ml syringes + 20 needle tips|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.