Ideal for all cases with low mechanical rentention
Dentocem is dedicated to permanent cementation of: crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers and posts. It can be use on all substrats (metal, ceramic, zirconia). Whithout adhesive properties, Dentocem requires however a preliminary preparation of surfaces.
- Superior retention and total margin integrity
- Film Thickness (15 μg/mm3), for a perfect aesthetic result
- Dual cure: self-and light-curing Ideal for areas which are unreachable with the LED curing unit.
- Cement has a rubbery phase to allow removal of excess material
- The base and catalyst perfectly measured and mixed.
- Automix syringe and extra-fine intra-oral tips Extra-fine intra-oral tip for precise application and ease of application directly into the root-canal
More on the product
|DCA-2.5||2 syringes of 5 ml + 10 mixing tips + 10 extra-thin intra-oral tips|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.