Cement with an epoxy-amine base for the permanent obturation of root canals, to be used in association with gutta-percha points.
- Perfect sealing for succesful clinical cases
- Ideal consistency for easy implementation and excellent support around gutta percha points
- Easy excess removal in the pulp chamber for a simplified procedure
- Specific tips to prevent cross contamination
- Biocompatible & silver free
- No periapical tissue irritation
- No discoloring of teeth
- Low shrinkage and low solubility
- No need for a primer
- Easy to remove if necessary
Obturys : Root canal sealer
More on the product
|Product reference||Mix type|
|OBAX1-5||1 automix syringe 5ml + 10 mixing tips + 10 intra-oral tips + 1 mixing pad|
|OBHM1-5||1 handmix syringe 5ml + 1 manual adapter + 10 mixing spatulas + 1 mixing pad|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.