Ideal for areas with difficult access
- Filling of minor invasive preparations with carious lesions
- Surface fillings of Class I, III and V
- Liners combined with high viscosity composite materials
- Marginal repairs to current composite fillings or inlays
- Reinforcement of teeth after traumatic event or with weakened periodont
- Excellent thixotropy: flows perfectly under pressure but stays in the cavity
- High aesthetic result: easy to polish, durable shining, long lasting shade
- Real reflection of natural teeth
- Exceptional abrasive resistance
- Contains fluoride
- Low polymerization shrinkage
Reflectys flow - Universal flow composite
More on the product
|FWTYS-A1||1 syringe (2 g) + 10 tips||A1|
|FWTYS-A2||1 syringe (2 g) + 10 tips||A2|
|FWTYS-A3||1 syringe (2 g) + 10 tips||A3|
|FWTYS-A3.5||1 syringe (2 g) + 10 tips||A3.5|
|FWTYS-B2||1 syringe (2 g) + 10 tips||B2|
|FWTYS-B3||1 syringe (2 g) + 10 tips||B3|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.