NUMERYS HCHybrid ceramic blocks for CAD/CAM
Ideal for all the very thin surfaces: Inlays, Onlays, Crowns, Veneers
New range of CAD/CAM blocks, composed of 75% ceramic and 25% resin. Its optimal composition makes it lighter than traditional ceramics.
- Resistant and flexible material at the same time / Real shock absorber
- Easy to mill and easy to polish in a few minutes
- No post-coloring, no firing process (for chairside) for saving time
- Better edge quality till 0.25 mm thickness
- Brilliant and long-lasting performance
- Excellent aesthetic results
- Compatible with all universal dental CAD/CAM systems (except Planmeca)
Numerys HC - Hybrid ceramic blocks for CAD/CAM
More on the product
|NYS-D16A2||1 disc Ø98mm||A2||-||16mm|
|NYS-D16A3||1 disc Ø98mm||A3||-||16mm|
|NYS-D16A35||1 disc Ø98mm||A3.5||-||16mm|
|NYS-D16B3||1 disc Ø98mm||B3||-||16mm|
|NYS-D16E||1 disc Ø98mm||E||-||16mm|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.