NUMERYS GFGlass-fiber CAD/CAM composite blocks and disks
Patented innovation for post-and-cores milling
Numerys GF is made of 80% unidirectional radiopaque glass fibers embedded in 20% epoxy-resin. This patented innovation is the first full metal-free post-and-core system.
Excellent mechanical properties
- Elasticity modulus comparable to dentin to reduce risk of fracture
- Better mechanical resistance compared to traditional post-and-core systems
- Single component for a better anatomical fit: better adhesion between the post-and-core system and the root canal
- No risk of decementation between the post-and-core and the build-up materials
- Technical simplicity
- Same clinical preparation as dental glass fiber posts
- Same cementation procedure as traditional post-and-core systems
NUMERYS GF - The innovation
Discover the assets of NUMERYS GF, bringing true innovation to CAD/CAM dentistry.
More on the product
|NYSGF-BCS||5 blocks Numerys GF||-|
|NYSGF-DSK||1 disk Numerys GF Ø98.5mm||20mm|
Express restoration for temporary aesthetics, Kevin Cohan
A fiber-glass composite material for porducing post-and-cores, Thomas Musso
3Shape Protocol (without ScanPost)
3Shape Protocol (with ScanPost)
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.