Patented innovation for post-and-cores milling
Numerys GF is made of 80% unidirectional radiopaque glass fibers embedded in 20% epoxy-resin. This patented innovation is the first full metal-free post-and-core system.
Excellent mechanical properties
- Elasticity modulus comparable to dentin to reduce risk of fracture
- Better mechanical resistance compared to traditional post-and-core systems
- Single component for a better anatomical fit: better adhesion between the post-and-core system and the root canal
- No risk of decementation between the post-and-core and the build-up materials
- Technical simplicity
- Same clinical preparation as dental glass fiber posts
- Same cementation procedure as traditional post-and-core systems
NUMERYS GF - The innovation
Discover the assets of NUMERYS GF, bringing true innovation to CAD/CAM dentistry.
More on the product
|NYSGF-BCS||5 blocks Numerys GF||-|
|NYSGF-DSK||1 disk Numerys GF Ø98.5mm||20mm|
Class IIa medical device reserved for professional dental use, not reimbursed by health insurance organizations under the LPPR.
Certification body CE0425 ICIM.
Manufacturer: Itena Clinical - France
Carefully read the instructions for use on the package leaflet or on the label before use.